Sometimes, you are unable to enter in your home, because either your have misplaced or lost your door lock key. For instance, you can say that you are locked out of your home. Often, we lose the door key due to it’s small size or maybe it is without key-ring and then regret to not finding it again.
What to do now? First of all just stop getting panic and check your purse may have a spare key. If an alternate key is not there then you can follow the below tips:
- Use A Pin: Do you have a sharp pin at that time? This pin you can use to put in the lock hole. This technique is mostly used by the burglars and now, you can just try it once if it could work for you.
- Use Credit Card: This technique mostly works for the deadbolts that are manufactured using slanted latch bolt. You need to shape the credit card which then targets the slanted bolt and move the latch that keeps your door lock or unlock.
- Drilling The Door Lock: Rare people opt for drilling the door lock as it could damage the door as well. Virtually, this process is sure to get rid of the door locked out issues within some seconds.
- Hit The Door: Some door locks are easier to break using a punch or hitting by your leg. Once inspect your home door lock and then use your appropriate strength to break it. But, be careful as your excess strength may hit or break the home door.
- Calling The Locksmith: It will be one of the convenient ways to call the local emergency locksmith to break the door lock as well as get the new key of your door. The professional locksmith will reach you within a couple of minutes and provide a solution.
At Spruce Grove 24/7 Locksmith, we offer residential, commercial, automotive and emergency locksmith services. We use up to date tools and techniques to provide faster help.